Thursday, April 2, 2009

Procrastinating...

Thursday night - my kids are with their dad for a couple of hours and I should be doing something productive... instead I am on the computer? I need to be studying for the GMAT (going back to school for my master's), but I have already studied a good bit today, so, that can wait. I was supposed to be at the t-ball park today for Natalie's game and Nathan's practice. But it has rained for almost a week and a half, so everything was canceled. This was opening week - so we've had no games yet. I am interested to see how these games work - especially Nathan's. Three and four year olds are not so into a structured game. They like to hit the ball, but fielding? Not so much. Nathan can sometimes be found roaming the infield with his glove on top of his head. It should be fun to see how the games work out.

No comments:

Post a Comment